An Unhappy Raya Celebration

Posted on Saturday, September 25, 2010 |
Hello frenz..

How's life goin on buddy? For me life is not very easy after my beloved papa passed away..my mind sometimes out of my control..yeah..it's not an easy life when u've the title anak yatim.. u r not in my shoes ..

I really missed all the moment wif my papa during Ramadhan..the were so many memories to be remebered..it makes me hurted and palpitation..

Hari Raya also not really celerated by my family.. this is to respected the departed seoul of my late papa..how can we happy like mad when our papa was not around.

Sadness continues in my family when my grandpa had fallen and cannot wakes up till the ambulance comes .. it's a nightmare to all of us .. we love our grandpa and we want him to have a long life so that we can live happily ever after..

That all my Hari Raya celebration this year .. how about u my frens.. care to share wif me..

Wish u all Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin..

No comments:

Post a Comment