July Tests

Posted on Tuesday, August 4, 2009 |
Hello,

Came back from hometown ... having fun...playing football, riding bicycle , fishing and seeing friends. Fazley, Marzuki, Syafiq Adam, Sayfiq Aiman were some my friends in my village. I spend almost of the day with playing and having fun with them. Sometimes I invited them to having lunch with me in my atuk house. I like to stay in the kampung rather than my house in PJ.I think the wind blowing very fresh and seeing the green tree make feel very very comfortable. I'm a kampung boy and I love to be a kampung boy.Whats the problem with that...right?

Okay ..back to my study stories. I just finished my July tests.Yesterday I get my BM mark and it's quit unhappy results. I just get 78 mark. Same goes to my English mark... only 86 .....Maybe I play a lot this times round. Have to do something.

But to make me & my family cheers.. My English mark was the highest. So..I get a gift from the Headmistress on the weekly assembly yesterday. My sister Eliza Yasmine also get the gift. It was an English Practice Book. I like it very much.Poor to my younger sister..she don't have any.I pray she will get hers one day. Study hard Eleeza Natasya.

Okay .. have to go now.. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment