Salam

Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 |
Hello!

Welcome to Elmie's space. Let's rockin bebeh.

Let's have some intro about me . Read it carefully ok, wont be boring one..ok

I'm 8 years old naughty boy and everyday have to go to school lar! So boring.

Last year I'm studying in SRJKC LICK HUNG in USJ.My parents want me to speak Chinese well but I cannot tahan lor, so many homework, everyday have to go tuisyen..tuisyen & tuisyen. No live man... so I change to malay school lor, SK Bandar Sunway, less homework more rest ..hahaha.

My parent very sedihlah because their ambition or mission not accomplish. Memang degil saya nih kan. Whatever it is I will study hard for you ma & pa. I will..

Ok, finished about that, lets get to know about my family.

I have lovely sister named Eliza Yasmin which is 9 years old and younger sister name Eleeza Natasya, 8years old. I love them very muuuuch.I love u siss.

I have and adopted parents who are my uncle & aunty. They love me very much and I love them too.They spend a lot on me & always bring me shopping.I love shopping, can buy many things.

Ok..thats for today. I will update again tomorrow. See ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment